1/12 Scale Motorsports Super Detail Set For Tamiya 935SMO 8113
Special Order Only
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
We are proud to announce the re-release of our original 935 Super Detail Kit designed for the 1:12th scale Tamiya Porsche 935 kit. If you missed out getting your hands on the original when we released it back in 2003 and been wish’n and hop’n ever since for a second chance your wish has come true!
The new box art is a result of a collaboration between model maker, photographer, illustrator and art director all working from different states and countries to bring a fresh, colorful and powerful image designed to capture the past with the power of today's technology.
What's in The Box:
- Approximately 184 aircraft grade turned aluminum components
- Thousands of photoetch details in brass and nickel silver
- 14 page instruction manual
- 8 page color plumbing booklet
- 3 sizes of stainless steel braided hosing
- 2 sizes of aluminum fitting line
- Electrical wiring
- Cloud access to the 935 Up Close & Mechanical Photo CD
- Every kit numbered and registered
- Exciting new box art illustrates the power & energy of the 930 series
Limited Production Run of 525 Kits
Notice to all overseas customers
- By placing an order for the 935 SDK and shipping it to a an address outside the United States you acknowledge your understanding the purchase price does not include VAT or any other taxes levied by your government which you maybe charged by your government upon delivery. And by placing an order you agree to accept and pay for any such governmental fees levied upon delivery.
Should you decide, upon delivery to not accept the order you placed for any reason, you may choose to return the kit to Scale Motorsport. A refund will be issued after we have received the kit unopened and in perfect re-salable condition, less the cost of shipping and any other fees Scale Motorsport is charged due to the returned kit.
Photos below are from the original kit release. Build photos are Pete Johnson's 935 IPMS Nationals Winner, photographed by Doug Whyte. Box art illustration by "The Neatful"
We Also Recommend
1/35 Quinta Studio Pantsir-S1 (SA-22 Greyhound) 3D-Printed Interior (for Meng kit) 35064
1/35 Quinta Studio Pantsir-S1 (SA-22 Greyhound) 3D-Printed Interior (for Trumpeter kit) 35063
1/32 Quinta Studio Bf 109G-2/G-4 3D-Printed Interior (for Hasegawa kit) 32083