1/24 Revell 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (2 in 1)RMX 85-4496
Skill Level: 4
# Of Parts: 102
In 1978 GM downsized its popular lineup of intermediate models and while still rear wheel drive, they also had substantially less horsepower and torque than previous models owing to growing emissions and fuel economy concerns. In 1986 starting with the 305 cubic inch V-8, they increased the compression, added a hotter cam and larger diameter exhaust with the higher flow catalytic converter from the Corvette® to get a respectable 175 horsepower rating. With the revised 3.42:1 rear axle ratio, the 0 to 60 mph times decreased down to the low 9 second range. These mechanical improvements were wrapped in a stylish body with an all-new aerodynamic friendly nose, unique to the model.
- Authentic factory stock type wheels and tires or outrageous large diameter spoked rims with low profile rubber tires.
- Detailed V-8 engine with single 4 bbl. carb or fuel injected induction systems.
- Tampo printed black window edges.
- Multiple Stock and Custom Decal options.
- Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
We Also Recommend
1/24 Tamiya 1983 Porsche 959 Sports Car
1/24 Tamiya Nissan Skyline GT-R Race Car Calsonic
1/24 Revell Germany 2014 Corvette Stingray 07449