1/24 Revell Monogram 1968 Volkswagen Beetle 85-4192RVL 4192
For many years, the Volkswagen Beetle was the car that started it all. Countless young people learned to drive with it, countless people drove it as the first car in their lives. Over the years, improvements were made to the vehicle again and again to keep the Beetle competitive. Even in 1968, the Beetle possessed a standard that still kept it competitive against the competition of the time. The former 1131 cc engine had now become a 1500 cc powerplant with 44 horsepower. Front disc brakes and a new semi-trailing arm rear axle kept this temperament in check. The headlights were now vertical and you could refuel the tank through a side hatch.
- Faithfully reproduced body with fine surface textures
- Separate, movable engine hood
- Multi-part, detailed four-cylinder boxer engine
- Detailed interior with instrument panel, individual seats and rear bench seat
- Movable wheels
- Various chrome parts, including bumpers, rims, door handles and exterior mirrors
- Rubber-like tires
We Also Recommend
1/24 Meng Audi R8 LMS GT3 2019 Race Car CS-006
1/24 Meng Audi R8 LMS EVA RT TEST TYPE-01 TSRT R8 Race Car CS-008
1/25 Revell 1964 Impala SS Lowrider #4557 NEW!
1/25 Revell 1971 Ford Half Cab Truck 4544 NEW!