1/24 Tamiya 1989 SAUBER-MERCEDES C9TAM-24359
1989 SAUBER-MERCEDES C9
This 1/24 scale model assembly kit recreates the 1989 Sauber-Mercedes C9 as it competed in the 1989 World Sportscar Championship season. In 1989 the Sauber-Mercedes team won seven of eight races in the championship including a glorious triumph at the 24-hour of Le Mans race.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 197mm.
• The sleek, refined form of the car is recreated in detail, including a detailed rendering of the 5-liter V8 twin engine under the detachable rear cowl.
• Features realistic recreations of the suspension, cockpit, and even the under cowl.
• New additions to this kit are as follows: photo-etched parts for intercooler, oil cooler, engine bay heat shield, wingtips and belt buckles (originally used in Item 24310), and seatbelt stickers.
• Decals (made by Cartograf) and paint masking stickers have also been updated.
• Comes with decals to depict any of the 61, 62 and 63 cars which competed in the 1989 race events.
We Also Recommend
1/25 Moebius 1965 Mercury Comet Cyclone Nicholson (Ltd Prod) 1238
1/25 Moebius Melrose Missile 1965 Plymouth Belvedere A990 Hemi Super Stock Drag Race Car (Ltd Prod) 1229
1/25 MPC Don 'Snake' Prudhomme Wynns Winder Dragster #921
1/25 1977 Pontiac Firebird T/A (2 in 1) #916