1/35 AFV Club AEC Dorchester ACV Armored Command VehicleAFV35227
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The AEC Dorchester was used for the first time in the North African theater of war. The Dorchester became well known after the German Afrika corps captured three AEC command vehicles and two of them were still used by Rommel and his staff. They were nicknamed Max and Moritz
This AEC Dorchester by AFV Club is a highly detailed kit with fully reproduce engine, interior, and chassis. Perfectly molded plastic and transparent parts, a sheet of etched parts, rubber tires, a precisely produced sheet of maps, and a sheet of decals allow the construction of 3 variants.
3rd Armored Brigade, 2nd Armored Division Vehicle No. 5- Spring 1941
2nd Armored Division, Advanced HQ Vehicle # 1 - Spring 1941
2nd Armored Division, Advanced HQ Vehicle # 2 - Spring 1941
- PRECISELY REPLICATES DETAILS OF COMPARTMENT INTERIOR.
- ACCURATELY REPRODUCED CHASSIS & SUSPENSION SYSTEMS ARE BASED ON THOROUGH STUDY OF ACTUAL VEHICLE.
- SUNROOF HATCHES CAN BE BUILT OPENED OR CLOSED,OR MUSEUM DISPLAY MODE WITH GLASS.
- RUBBER MADE 50.12 INCHES BRITISH OFF-ROAD TYRES.
- 1/35 HIGH QUALITY BRITISH MAP & WIRELESS SET NO.19 INCLUDED.
- CANVAS SHELTER CAN BE MODELED STRETCHED OR IN STORAGE.
- PRECISION PHOTO-ETCHED PARTS INCLUDED.
We Also Recommend
1/35 Quinta Studio Ford G917T / v3000s 3D-Printed Interior (for all kit) 35029
Regular price $700 $7.00