1/24 TAMIYA Ferrari FXX Sports CarTAM-24292
The Ferrari FXX is a special limited edition thoroughbred that was unveiled in 2005. Based on the Enzo Ferrari, the FXX features drastically improved aerodynamics. Its formidable 6262cc V12 engine pumps out over 800 horsepower and is matched with a sequential transmission that allows blindingly fast gear changes of less than 1/100 of a second. The 29 lucky owners of this car have been joined by now retired F1 champion Michael Schumacher, who was presented with one of these super cars by Ferrari.
- 1/24 Scale - Length: 202mm - Width: 86mm
- Accurately reproduced form of the FXX body.
- Unique features of the FXX, including 800 horsepower V12 engine and suspension system, are all faithfully replicated.
- Realistic race cockpit with roll cage, bucket seats, fire extinguisher, air jack, and instrument panel.
- Gull wing type doors can be opened and closed even after assembly.
- Central section of the rear wing can be assembled in both the up and down positions.
- Air intake mesh and metal transfer logos included for extra detail.
- Stylish black wheels with red trim mounted with realistic racing slick tires.
- Metal-plated exhaust tips for additional body highlight.
We Also Recommend
1/24 Revell Disney Lightning McQueen Snap-tite Max Model Kit 85-1988
1/25 AMT 1953 Ford Pickup Truck w/Race Car Short Haul Trailer 1310
1/25 AMT 1/25 Wild Wheels & Wide Ovals Parts Pack PP-020