1/35 Tamiya B1 bisTAM-35282
Char B1 bis
- Completely original model, offered for the first time by any maker as 1/35 plastic injection kit.
- Newly designed tracks require no cement for assembly and are extremely easy to complete;
yet another Tamiya first!
- 1-piece upper hull made from slide molding realistically depicts hex bolts.
- Choice of two types of fenders and exhausts & 4 sets of markings allow you to make each
- Includes 1 commander figure, Tamiya"s first WWII French military figure.
- Comes with color guide to painting 3 different camouflage patterns.
- Tow-chain made of metal. Turret hatch may be depicted open or closed. 75mm gun is moveable.
Never before modeled as 1/35 plastic injection kit by any maker, the unique and distinctively shaped French B1 bis tank is now available from Tamiya"s 1/35 MM Series! Featuring small, one-man turret and large tracks going around the entire hull the B1 bis tank"s design evokes that of an earlier era, promising a fascinating and enjoyable modeling experience.
In order to deal with the increasingly tense situation leading up to the outbreak of WWII, a decision was made to modify and improve the existing B1 tank, giving rise to the B1 bis. Distinctive features included the large 75mm gun turret and strengthened front armor. The engine was also upgraded to bring the tank up to contemporary standards. The French government tasked individual suppliers with producing key parts, which caused problems and greatly reduced the number of tanks that were built. Although these and other strategic failures inhibited the B1 bis tank"s ability on the battlefield, it was greatly feared by German soldiers who encountered it. Featuring strong firepower and defense, the B1 bis could more that hold its own against the tanks of the Wehrmacht during individual combat.
We Also Recommend
1/35 Quinta Studio Ural-4320 TYPHOON-U 3D-Printed Interior (for Zvezda kits) 35016