1/32 Tamiya VOUGHT F4U-1 CORSAIR "BIRDCAGE"TAM60324
F4U-1 "Birdcage" Corsair! Designed with extensive study of Corsairs on display at five air museums throughout the US and Canada, the kit features extroardinary detail and accuracy, including:
- A finely detailed representation of the massive 2,000hp Pratt & Whitney R-2800 engine.
- The engine cowling can be removed after assembly to show off all that detail, too!
- The engine cowl cooling flaps can be built in either open or closed positions.
- The cockpit features amazing detail, and the canopy can be positioned either open or closed (separate parts are included for the opened and closed versions).
- Wings can be built either in the folded or extended positions, and feature stunning detail in the wing fold area.
- Flaps and elevators are separate parts.
- Two optional fuselage spine panels are included so you can build either an early or late version.
- Tires are made of solid rubber and feature accurate tread detail.
- Landing gear can be built either retracted or extended.
- Includes photo-etched detail parts and a display stand.
- Marking options included for three aircraft.
- Seated and standing pilot figures are also included.
Another fantastic kit from Tamiya, and a great addition to any collection of 1/32 scale warbirds!
We Also Recommend
1/32 Kitty Hawk RF-5E "TIGER EYE"
1/32 Kitty Hawk MIRAGE 2000 C AIRCFT