No Name Portable Red Cordless Airbrush Compressor and Airbrush SetNN CA21
No Name Portable Red Cordless Airbrush Compressor and Airbrush Set
Cordless micro-compressor for airbrush honest specs:
Universal Red Cordless Compressor without Auto off Function and non-air valve starter Airbrush Set by NO-NAME Brand Cordless micro-compressor for airbrush. Battery powered.
This is a very basic complete set, everything you need to start spraying and replace spray cans.
What we are offering is different - here are our honest specs:
- It has NO auto on/off function, compressor will always run while it's turned on.
- Basic low cost beginner airbrush included, use the airbrush as you would use any other single action airbrush, however, there is no air valve. Pull trigger backwards and paint flow will join the air, air will always flow, you will need to switch the airbrush off (white button) when not painting. You can control the amount of paint by how much you pull the trigger back, airflow is constant out the front. Airbrush includes 3 sizes of detachable color cups, cleaning kit, wrench, and four foot extension hose. Mild solvents ok, do not use with acetone, MR Tool Cleaner, Tamiya Airbrush Cleaner as these have an acetone base and may damage the seals.
- Compressor delivers 7-8 LPM with a max pressure of 10-20 PSI (depending on the airbrush connected). It stated by manufacturer that this compressor delivers up to 32PSI but this is while the air flow at zero (no air coming out). Our honest estimate is 10-20 PSI depending on the airbrush model you'll use with it, smaller nozzles will give higher pressure, larger gives lower pressure with higher volume. Works perfectly with detail airbrushes with a .35 needle or smaller. Compressor has a red anodized aluminum case.
- The compressor by itself weighs in at 6.9 ounces. Airbrush can be screwed directly to the compressor, or detached with the air hose.
- The compressor can be used for long periods without over-heating
- We estimate 1.5-2 hour work period for this compressor (45-50 minutes continues non-stop spray). Compressor has USB charging cable, you will need to plug it into a USB source to charge (phone charger, computer, power strip, etc.). AC adaptor not included.
We recommend this compressor for those who want to get into airbrushing without a large investment. Later, you can upgrade the airbrush and keep the compressor. Fits any airbrush, any brand (Badger and Paasche need to be converted to 1/8" threading with an adapter)! Keep it for small projects and it will become a good companion for airbrushing needs.
Note: All sets are pre-tested before they ship to you so you can start spraying as soon as you get it.