1/24 Revell 1970 Buick GSX (2 in 1) 85-4522RMX 85-4522
1/24 Revell 1970 Buick GSX (2 in 1) 85-4522
Now available again after many years, now with fresh decals.
The 1970 GSX was Buick’s bold statement during the muscle car era. It not only looked the part it also performed like a top notch muscle car. The GSX was only available in 2 colors, yellow and white, which was combined with its distinctive stripe package. The GSX had its roots in the Gran Sport line of Buick™ performance cars started in 1965 with the Skylark. Under the hood was a 455 cubic inch V-8 which supplied 510 lbs. of torque at a low 2,800 rpm. Needless to say it had muscle car performance. Today the GSX is a very collectable car since only 678 cars were built.
- Detailed 455 ci V-8 with cold-air induction air cleaner and hood mounted tach.
- Choice of stock and custom hoods, optional high riser manifold and dual carbs.
- Optional street machine parts.
- Separate rear spoiler and full detail suspension with dual exhaust system.
- Molded in white, trans red and clear with chrome plated parts and black vinyl tires.
- New decals includes options for 3 different cars.
We Also Recommend
1/35 Zvezda Russian Typhoon-K Armored Vehicle (3701) CLEARANCE SALE
1/35 Zvezda Soviet K4350 2-Axle Military Truck (3692) CLEARANCE SALE
1/35 Zvezda German Panzer IV Ausf G Medium Tank (3674) CLEARANCE SALE
1/35 Zvezda Soviet STZ5 Artillery Tractor (3663) CLEARANCE SALE