1/24 Revell/Monogram 1970 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 85-4489RMX 85-4489
Skill Level: 4
Four wheel drive-equipped, for wintry weather.
An all-new Pontiac® Firebird was introduced for 1970 and represented a new high for Pontiac styling with the introduction of air dams and a rear spoiler. With a 400 cubic inch engine and a four speed trans equipped with standard Hurst shifter, as well as complete instrumentation, including a tach turned on its side to red line at 12 o'clock just like a racecar, the new Firebird completed the performance image. The Trans Am featured one of the best-tuned suspensions of any car (including the Corvette) and its European styling gave it instant class.
• Detailed 400 Ram Air V-8 with shaker hood induction system.
• Choice of stock rally wheels and tires or custom 19” wheels with low profile tires.
• Decals with stock and custom graphics.
• Tampo printed Firestone Tires
• Molded in white, clear, transparent red with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
We Also Recommend
1/25 Moebius 1961 Pontiac Catalina 2850
1/25 Moebius AF/X Golden Commandos Altered Wheel Base 1965 Plymouth Satellite Drag Car A990 Hemi Super Stock Drag Race Car (Ltd Prod)
1/25 AMT AQUA ROD RACE TEAM 1975 CHEVY VAN, RACE BOAT & TRAILER 1338
1/25 Salvinos JR Team Penske Austin Cindric 2022 Ford Mustang Daytona 500 winner (PF2022ACD)