1/24 Revell/Monogram 1970 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 85-4489RMX 85-4489
Skill Level: 4
Four wheel drive-equipped, for wintry weather.
An all-new Pontiac® Firebird was introduced for 1970 and represented a new high for Pontiac styling with the introduction of air dams and a rear spoiler. With a 400 cubic inch engine and a four speed trans equipped with standard Hurst shifter, as well as complete instrumentation, including a tach turned on its side to red line at 12 o'clock just like a racecar, the new Firebird completed the performance image. The Trans Am featured one of the best-tuned suspensions of any car (including the Corvette) and its European styling gave it instant class.
• Detailed 400 Ram Air V-8 with shaker hood induction system.
• Choice of stock rally wheels and tires or custom 19” wheels with low profile tires.
• Decals with stock and custom graphics.
• Tampo printed Firestone Tires
• Molded in white, clear, transparent red with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
We Also Recommend
1/24 NuNu / Platz PEUGEOT 306 MAXI 1996 Monte Carlo Rally, Vehicle 24009
1/24 NuNu / Platz Volvo 240 Turbo '85 DTM Champion 24027
1/24 NuNu / Platz BMW M3 E3090' FUJI INTER TEC CLASS WINNER 24019
1/24 NuNu / Platz LANCIA Delta S4 Totip 24005