1/24 Tamiya Porsche 911 GT2 STREET VERSION 24247TAM 24247
PORSCHE 911 GT2
PORSCHE GT2 STREET VERSION
Only Porsche, committed to sports car racing, could make a racing version and production version of a sports car nearly identical. The Porsche 911 GT2 was first developed in 1995 to compete in sports car races and GT2 class circuits. The guts of this racing machine consist of 6-speed, rear-wheel drive transmission, powered by a rear installed 3600cc air-cooled V6 engine with 450hp of output. The street legal version had its output reduced to 430hp, still deemed more than enough for public roads, and featured the added comfort of nice air conditioning and the luxury of great audio. Intended as a means of practical transportation on workdays and for weekend warrior circuit racing on off-days, the compact Porsche 911 GT2 Road Version brought unprecedented delight to sports car fans all over the globe.
• Scale 1/24, total height: 177mm, total width: 81mm.
• Form of screw fastened over fenders and oversized rear wing accurately recreated.
• Exquisite detail of roll cage and car interior crisply reproduced.
• Wheel, headlights, and reflectors have been recreated with metal transfer parts.
• Solid rubber tires add further realism to this model.
We Also Recommend
1/20 TAMIYA PORSCHE 935 VAILLANT 20071
1/24 NuNu / Platz Peugeot 306 Maxi Evo2 '98 Monte Carlo Rally Class Winner 24026
1/24 NuNu / Platz Toyota Celica GT-Four ST165 '91 Tour de Corse 24015
1/24 NuNu / Platz Lancia Delta S4 '86 Monte Carlo Rally 24030