1/25 Revell 1962 Chevy Impala Hardtop (3 in 1)REV 85-4466
Skill Level: 4
In 1961/62 Chevy made a drastic styling change to their full-size Impala car line. It marked the end of the wild fins era. The ’62 Hardtop featured the new “convertible roof” design. In addition, while racing by the factories was politically incorrect, the ’62 Impala offered the powerful 409 cubic inch V-8 engine and used by drag racers. Starting in 1958, this full-size Impala continues to be one of Chevy’s top selling line of cars. The ’62 model was part of the third generation of the Impalas. It featured more conservative styling than previous Impalas. There were 5 different engines to choose from starting with the 230 c.i. 6 cylinder up to the powerful 409 c.i. V-8.
• Choice of 3 build options include Lowered, Stock, and Drag
• Tree sets of wheels and tires
• Optional interior parts with choice of bench or bucket seats
• Choice of drag racing parts, wheels, and suspensions
• Molded in white, clear and transparent red with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
We Also Recommend
1/24 NuNu / Platz PEUGEOT 306 MAXI 1996 Monte Carlo Rally, Vehicle 24009
1/24 NuNu / Platz Volvo 240 Turbo '85 DTM Champion 24027
1/24 NuNu / Platz BMW M3 E3090' FUJI INTER TEC CLASS WINNER 24019
1/24 NuNu / Platz LANCIA Delta S4 Totip 24005