1/48 Tamiya LOCKHEED F-35 A LIGHTNING II 61124TAM 61124
The most technologically advanced modern fighter on the planet is finally available in our legendary 1/48 Aircraft Series. Thanks to extensive research, the A variant of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II comes to modelers workbenches. The F-35A - variant A for the Air Force, B for the Marines and C for the Navy –developed under the Joint Strike Fighter Program (JSF) and is-seen as one of the fifth-generation fighters. These aircraft possess highly advanced stealth characteristics and network connectivity, plus superior situational awareness provided by numerous integrated sensors. The F-35 Lightning II was-first-delivered in 2015, and deployment of over 3,000 F-35s is-planned around the world. Inheriting the Lightning appellation from the famed P-38, the F-35 will lead worldwide air arms for years to come.
1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Wingspan: 222mm, fuselage length: 326mm.
Realistically depicted Radar absorbent material (RAM) sections.
This kit can be-assembled with one choice of the three ordnance patterns – stealth mode, air-to-air mode, and beast mode. Ordnance parts can be-attached under wing.
Features realistic renderings of the following sections:
- Weapons bay inside details including depictions of wiring
- Engine nozzle, cockpit, and landing gear bays
- Martin-Baker US16E ejection seat (multiple-piece design)
- Ladder which extends from nose left side
- Nose undersurface side details
- Y- shaped air intakes
- Engine nozzle (5-piece design)
- RCS (radar cross section) enhancers affixed to top and bottom sections (two for each, four in total) during basic training exercises
- Boxes stored in nose landing gear bay
- Choose from open or closed weapons bay covers and canopy (the latter is interchangeable), up or down flaps, and extended or retracted boarding ladder.
- Includes a realistically recreated seated pilot figure with Helmet-Mounted Display (HMD) and various kinds of ordnance: AIM-9X Sidewinder x2, AIM-120C AMRAAM x2, GBU-12 Paveway II x4, and GBU-31 JDAM x2.
- Transparent parts capture sensor windows.
Comes with nine marking options:
- U.S. Air Force
- Japan Air Self-Defense Force
- Royal Norwegian Air Force (drag chute fairing component is included)
- Royal Danish Air Force
- Royal Australian Air Force
- Israeli Air Force
- Italian Air Force
- Republic of Korea Air Force
- Royal Netherlands Air Force.
Includes canopy masking stickers and a full-color painting guide.
We Also Recommend
1/48 Magic Factory 1/48 F4U-1A/2 Corsair (Dual Combo, Limited Edition) 2 Kits In one Box #5001
1/48 Hasegawa P-40N Warhawk 'Natural Metal Aces' 07516
1/48 Revell Germany Eurofighter Typhoon Black Jack Single Seater Aircraft (NEW, DAMAGED BOX) 3820