1/48 Tamiya Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6TAM61117
This precision model aircraft assembly kit depicts the Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6 variant. It compliments Tamiya’s other variants such as the E-3 and E-4/7 Trop.
The Bf 109 is a legendary name in aviation, an aircraft which combined longevity and versatility in the hands of the Luftwaffe and other air forces. The G-6 was the most prolifically produced Bf 109, accounting for more than a third of the total. Introduced in early 1943, it could be fitted with underwing 20mm cannons in pods, or synchronized 13mm machine guns in distinctive bulges ahead of the cockpit, and was powered by the Daimler-Benz DB605A liquid-cooled V12, which gave a top airspeed of 640km/h.
- [Size when Completed]: About 188mm long
- [Includes]: Figure, 3 marking options
- Based on thorough in-depth research, with an accurate recreation of the Messerschmitt's Bf109 G-6's characteristic bulge on the side of its nose
- Reproduces the DB 605 engine with a magnet that can be used after completion to select the opened or closed state of the engine cowl
- [Mold Color]: Grey, clear
- [Includes]: Decals for 3 markings, masking stickers, 1 figure
We Also Recommend
1/48 Tamiya P-38J Lightning 61123 New Version!
1/48 Revell Monogram P61 Black Widow Aircraft 85-7546
1/48 Tamiya Lockheed F16C/N Aggressor Adversary Jet Fighter #61106
1/48 Minibase Su-27K Flanker D with Kh-41 Moskit (P-270) (New Tool)