1/48 Tamiya McDonnell Douglas F-4B Phantom IITAM61121
In stock and shipping now!
Note: On Tamiya items, actual price will be adjusted automatically in the cart during checkout.
ITEM: 61121 1/48 MCDONNELL DOUGLAS™ F-4B PHANTOM II™
F-4Bs were the first Phantom II aircraft to see active service; powered by twin jet engines, they could carry significant ordnance and were used by the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps through the Vietnam War. Here is a triumphant entrance into the extensive 1/48 Aircraft Series for the Phantom II with this model.
Images show prototype with panel lines accented.
- Outer wings can be assembled folded or extended, and right and left tailplane move in concert.
- Choose between open and closed canopy, and expanded or stored refueling probe and boarding ladder.
- The canopy can be modeled opened or closed
- The outer wing can be assembled folded or unfolded
- The horizontal stabilizer moves moves
- Missiles and drop tanks are included.
- A set of 2 pilot figures included
We Also Recommend
1/48 Tamiya Fw 190 F8 FOCKE-WULF #61039
1/48 Hobby Boss Sukhoi Su-17UM3 Fitter-G