1/48 Tamiya McDonnell Douglas F-4B Phantom IITAM 61121
Note: On Tamiya items, actual price will be adjusted automatically in the cart during checkout.
ITEM: 61121 1/48 MCDONNELL DOUGLAS™ F-4B PHANTOM II™
F-4Bs were the first Phantom II aircraft to see active service; powered by twin jet engines, they could carry significant ordnance and were used by the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps through the Vietnam War. Here is a triumphant entrance into the extensive 1/48 Aircraft Series for the Phantom II with this model.
Images show prototype with panel lines accented.
- Outer wings can be assembled folded or extended, and right and left tailplane move in concert.
- Choose between open and closed canopy, and expanded or stored refueling probe and boarding ladder.
- The canopy can be modeled opened or closed
- The outer wing can be assembled folded or unfolded
- The horizontal stabilizer moves moves
- Missiles and drop tanks are included.
- A set of 2 pilot figures included
We Also Recommend
1/48 Magic Factory 1/48 F4U-1A/2 Corsair (Dual Combo, Limited Edition) 2 Kits In one Box #5001
1/48 Hasegawa P-40N Warhawk 'Natural Metal Aces' 07516
1/48 Revell Germany Eurofighter Typhoon Black Jack Single Seater Aircraft (NEW, DAMAGED BOX) 3820